Monday, February 1, 2010

yay tonight i get to go to work woot!!!! hahah yea right. today i did nothing. havent herd from my brother all day gee image that. talked to him about noon today when i woke up all i got was did u sleep good? and i will talk to ya later. but then again he was busy on the farm. got to the point i dont really care hahaha.
i lost my engagement ring today but luckily i found it!!i was scared to death i started bawling!
talk to ryan for a little bit today not very long. and im gettin ill with the fact he aint answering his phone. i wonder whats in store for me tonight. hopefully it will be good. ever since my passin out episode sat i have this really bad ache and almost frequent dizzy spells i dont know whats up with that.
who knows.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's all coming from you being stressed out over work, wedding, and being scared that you are losing Zack. Just calm down.. it will be fine. You just need some quality sister time to let it all out!

    Trust me, I need it & I'm so happy I'm getting it Saturday!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks jamie lynn! i love you too!

    ReplyDelete