Sunday, February 14, 2010

i wish that we could always stay 19 and crazy.

This weekend was fun although i had to work.
Friday--Ryan came down with zack got to spend all day with them and my jamie lynn until we had to take her home :( then i was sad. We went to the fire dept and learned all about the fire trucks. Im so glad ryan and zack enjoyed it while me and jamie twiddled our thumbs and wondered around Bored as junk. lol but we still managed to make the best out of it. Ryan made a new friend down here in good ol morganton. his name is hal. he is pretty cool. For my Valentines day gift... Ryan took me out to eat at Carabas Friday night( we celebrated early cause i had to work) and he is taking me to build a bear monday. :) so excited because i have never done this before and i have always wanted to. we were goin to do it friday but by the time i got to the mall it was closed. soooo. i think i will make a bride bear. hehehehe how cute would that be. and if i cant i will prob make either a firefighter or paramedic or or maybe even a hannah montana lol. im such a kid. I also bought an ipod nano :) pretty excited.
Sat--woke up and hung out with jamie zack an ryan again. didnt do much of anything. cause i had to work . from like 3-11. i love second shift. its awsome. i feel so much more rested. I came home later that night with a massive head ache, and throwing up. it was pretty nasty. then jamie Got home and got yelled which made me really sad. i like cried about it. its crazy. shes like my sister i just dont want her to get into trouble.
Sunday-- went to church with my love and my brother zack. Great message as always. i felt kinda sick. but for some odd and off reason i have been sick with bad chest pains and wanting to throw up. zack thinks i need to go to the doctor. but whoo knows.
So its monday morning at like 1:30 and im listeng to my ipod and watching how to lose a guy in ten days lol. gotta love that multi task. OHHHHH and almost forgot. ryans talkin about moving up here in may. I am so excited and i even bought tubberware!!!! its awsome it came in today and im sooooo excted about that too. i miss and love my boo bear.

Also bought the love dare and me and ryan has been doin that togather i love it.
Goodnight to all
LOVE ALWAYS <3
Carrie Lee (soon to be) Long.

1 comment:

  1. :) I had fun this weekend! I have fun every weekend with y'all!!
    Ahh!! I love ya, Sis!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete