Tuesday, February 2, 2010

work work all week long punchin that clock dust till dawn.

ok so i got my work schedule last night.
so your thinkin well this should be good since im getting moved to second shift.
WRONG! they have me working second and third shift all this month. plus on top of that a 10 day stretch. honestly how in the love of pete am i suppose to be able to do this. and plus on top of that im working on the skilled unit all week so i will prob come home and sleep all day this week. luckily i have this weekend off. i just dont understand why my schedule has to be like this. its absolutely ridiculous. who in there right mind can do this hmm?? sure posidon and zeus maybe but not carrie. i reallyy need prayer that management will work with me to get this figured out.
UPDATE ON THE BROTHER:
Talked to him last night he was goin to call me back but my break was over. he is comin down monday. pretty excited... his arm and leg is still hurting him pretty bad. he is goin back to see if it is. that night in the alamance regional hospital drove me nuts. they wouldnt let me or ryan go back there adn check on him to see if he was ok but whatever. i pitched a fit. it was ridiculous.
today is rainy so im goin to bed now. i hope everyone has a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that I get to see Ryan and Zack! Hahaha, I miss y'all when I ain't around you. Sucks that his leg and elbow is broken though.. that means we can't pick on him. Hahaha! Guess that means Ryan has a lot of wrap to take up for:).

    Love ya, Sis!

    ReplyDelete